How Can I Support You?
- I have a UDEMY beginner’s course that you can complete in your own time. Everyone who completes this course receives discounted access to all of my further HC offerings. If you need a discount coupon in order to be able to afford the UDEMY course, please just contact me at email@example.com
- I run live online courses and calls on Horizontal Communication.
- I facilitate an ongoing online mutual support group for people actively working with Horizontal Communication.
- I offer sessions where I can explain/articulate Horizontal Communication concepts and practices that you or your group may be struggling to grasp.
- I offer trouble-shooting sessions where we can collaboratively figure out where things might be stuck.
- I’m open to requests.
How Can You Support Me?
You can be a book champion – one of ten people who will help me buy the writing time needed to write up the Horizontal Communication approach into a practical and readable book form.
Horizontal Communication is mutual and values everyone. I need support in order to do this work. Donations make it possible for me to complete the current Horizontal Communication book-in-progress as well as develop content for an app designed to take Horizontal Communication to scale.
You can make a one-time donation through PayPal, or pledge a monthly support amount here at my Patreon page.
You can also support me by pointing out errors, and helping me expand my point of view.
I won’t always have enough time to engage directly with all feedback, but all feedback is appreciated.